5 Reasons For A Private Yoga Session
How a one to one yoga class can benefit you.
1. You have specific needs such as persistent pain, an injury, limited mobility, fear of movement or return to sport goals
2. You feel uncomfortable with the public group class model; it is too fast or too exclusive, you require a different pace, better equipment or privacy – but more guided than an online yoga class
3. You want to explore many different aspects and styles of yoga (such as chair yoga, meditation or particular shapes and biomechanics) , understand contradictions we hear in class and find what works for your individuality with a session tailored to your needs.
4. You are new to yoga, need a few pointers to feel confident in group public classes or perhaps you used to do yoga and are ready to rediscover it on your own terms during this new season of your life.
5. You enjoy online classes (or indeed enjoy your existing yoga classes) but have some questions and would like some specifics to support what you do at home or elsewhere.